Using stories to teach ICT is a new, excellent series of four books that will make the teaching of ICT a more exciting and creative cross-curricular experience.
The aim of the series is for ICT to be presented in a format that shows how information technology is used in our everyday lives and demonstrates ways how ICT skills can be taught and extended while linking to a wide variety of other subject areas of the curriculum.
Ages 9-11 contains: 6 fun and original stories, detailed lesson plans, up to 4 worksheets with each lesson, activities to develop a range of ICT skills.
- Table of Contents(p.navPoint-2)
- Front Matter(p.navPoint-3)
- Title Page(p.navPoint-3)
- Publisher Information(p.navPoint-5)
- Using Stories to Teach ICT(p.navPoint-6)
- Curriculum Overview(p.navPoint-8)
- Interior Designer(p.navPoint-9)
- Victorian Childhood(p.navPoint-16)
- Surprise Party(p.navPoint-23)
- The Fairground(p.navPoint-30)
- Save the Polar Bear(p.navPoint-37)
- Security Alert(p.navPoint-45)