The activities in Creative Homework Tasks for 9–11 Year Olds are designed to appeal to all learning styles, with particular emphasis on kinaesthetic and visual learners. So, if you are having problems retrieving the homework you set for the weekend, this book is for you. The activities will spark enthusiasm and lead to unprecedented behaviour - children asking YOU for homework.
The tasks in this book have been trialled by the author in a number of schools and are a culmination of months of research, feedback and editing. They have been specifically designed to stimulate children's imaginations and bring out the creative element in every child, whilst providing genuine opportunities to use and apply language and numeracy skills.
Even the most recalcitrant children will be keen to rise to the challenge of these homework tasks.
- Front matter(p.navPoint-3)
- Title page(p.navPoint-3)
- Publisher information(p.navPoint-5)
- Body matter(p.navPoint-7)
- Science and Technology(p.navPoint-44)
- Art and Design(p.navPoint-66)
- Geography and History(p.navPoint-85)
- Back matter(p.navPoint-119)
- Also available(p.navPoint-119)